Tuesday, July 31, 2012

   Good Morning everyone, I'd like to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Angel Hiott and I am in a New Media and Publishing class. We are studying blogs, SEO, and social networking sites. I'm a sophomore at Southern New Hampshire University and will graduate with a B.A. in creative writing and English with a specialty in fiction and a minor in art history.
   I enjoy reading horror, fantasy, science fiction, folklore, and mythology. I tend to write in the horror/fantasy vein but in recent years, my interest in folklore has started to affect my writing. I also like to write in an Erma Bombeck fashion. She, of course, is the queen!
   My interest in folklore and legends stems from my love of cryptids and mystery. I believe our fairy tales, legends, and myths have a basis in reality. The more I study fairy tales, the more evidence I find that at least parts of them are real. I hope you enjoy some of my works as I publish them and maybe I can help change your opinion of what a fairy tale really is.      
  I live in Tacoma Washington with my dog Artax, and my two kitties, Goblin and TiaDalma.

No comments:

Post a Comment