Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hello everyone,
      Well I'm bushed but my brain needs to be focused on Shakespeare. The Bard is a brilliant literary mind and holy cow, he takes every neuron in my brain firing precisely at the right time to figure him out.
      We are almost done with the Bard so I'm ordering my books for my next term. Yikes college textbooks are ridiculously expensive! I'll owe my life's blood to pay off my student loans!
       Next term I'll be studying medieval literature which I think will fascinating. A lot of folklore and fairy tales came from this time in history. I was pleased to see a TV show the other day that explained the cultural background of Santa Claus. It was quite an interesting show! Ah but you know me, I'm all about the legend of anything so of course Santa falls into that category.
      I hope everyone who didn't have to work today had a restful day and for those of us that did work, have a great evening. Good night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment